What is the ball park cost of vaginal rejuvenation along with labiaplasty in the Seattle Washington area?

Price for combined labiaplasty/perineoplasty/vaginoplasty

Hello "Gina,"

I am not certain there are any very experienced female genital plastic/cosmetic surgeons in the Seattle area. My program is in Davis, CA, near Sacramento, and I have worked with individuals from the Seattle area (a 1 1/2 hr plane ride via Alaska or Southwest...) You are looking for a surgeon who has performed at least 25-50 full "vaginal rejuvenations" Personally (check website), I have performed >650 labiaplasties + >130 full vaginoplasty/perineoplasties. The cost for combination PP, VP, LP in our office is ~$9250-$9750, less any applicable discounts. This is an "out-the-door" price and INCLUDES anesthesia, supplies, and facility charges. You might check out the weblink, the photos and blogs & call for more information.

Michael P Goodman, MD

Davis, CA, USA

Thank you for sharing your question.  Costs for vaginal rejuvenation will depend on the procedures needed to achieve your desired functional or cosmetic appearance.  I would recommend seeing a series of labiaplasty and vaginal rejuvenation surgeons for in-office consultations where the best treatment recommendations can be made.  Hope this helps.