How much weight loss causes hair loss?

I've lost 15lbs and have been increasing my cardio. I'm wondering if this is counteracting my efforts to re-grow hair. I've heard that weight loss can contribute (loss of estrogen?), and that athletes need more iron.

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

Hair loss can be stimulated any anything, any stress / genetics / hormonal or lifestyle change.  I suggest you see an expert if you are concerned.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Weight loss

Hairloss from weight loss is not uncommon in women with rapid weight loss. If the loss was over a month or more and it is not just 'water' loss, then it is unlikely that the weight loss caused the hair loss. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon