I'm 2 weeks post op Breast Augmentation - does my right breast have early signs of capsular contracture? (photos)

My right breast feels a little firmer than the left but no pain at all. Does this mean it could be an early capsular contracture or that my PS made the pocket smaller than the left? I have 375cc moderate plus Natrelle Silicone in both. My left breast has always been a tiny bit bigger than my right.

2 weeks post breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Judging by your photographs it does not appear that there are any signs of capsular contracture present.  It is still very early in your healing process and its will take weeks for your breasts to settle and your swelling to resolve.  I encourage you to continue following your post-operative instructions and adhering to your follow-up visits with your board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck! 

2 weeks post breast augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}