Is vaginal rejuvenation possible without surgery?

Are there any non surgical treatment that can tighten the vagina?

Best vaginal rejuvenation treatment

Yes it is possible to have non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatments. However, at my practice we only offer surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures because I feel they provide my patients with the best results. I customize every vaginal rejuvenation surgery to the needs and goals of the unique patient. Regardless of whether you choose to have a surgical or non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation treatment, it is very important you find a board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in vaginal rejuvenation procedures so you have safe and successful results. Good luck!

Best vaginal rejuvenation treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nonsurgical Vaginal Tightening

Great question. The answer is yes, but not to the same degree as surgical treatments. I answered a similar question recently. Here are the details:

At the present time, the vagina can be tightened in three ways:

1. Muscle Exercises: Kegel exercises. These can be supplemented by weights, biofeedback technologies, and the help of specially trained physical therapists. If the muscles are damaged, muscle exercises might not work very well.

2. Vaginoplasty: Surgical tightening of the vaginal muscles and removal of stretched out vaginal skin. This encompasses perineoplasty, colpoperineoplasty, colporrhaphy and other procedures that involve trimming and suturing. These operations require surgical dissection (precise incisions). These incisions are sometimes made with stainless steel scalpels, electrosurgical scalpels, radiosurgical scalpels, or laser scalpels (laser vaginal rejuvenation). Vaginoplasty is the current gold standard for vaginal tightening.

3. Laser Vaginal Tightening (LVT): Nonsurgical tightening of the skin of the vaginal canal using lasers similar to those used for facial skin peels. These utilize a special probe that's inserted into the vagina. No anesthesia is needed. These procedures include the IntimaLase, the Femilift, and the MonaLisa Touch. Their appeal is convenience and cost - they're quick and easy. However, the results are only temporary because the real cause of the loose vagina is the loose muscles beneath the skin. Once the skin stretches out after a few rounds of sex, you're back where you started.

Nonsurgical Vaginal Tightening

Non-surgical tightening treatments

Over the last few years more and more technologies have been introduced for vaginal tightening.  After trying a number of different types of treatments, we decided we have seen the best results and happiest patients with Geneveve by Vivive.  Geneveve is a painless radio frequency treatment with no downtime that has helped our patients experience not only better sexual satisfaction but a decrease in urinary symptoms as well (urgency, frequency, leakage).  This has been truly life changing for many of our patients. So, yes! There are non-surgical vaginal tightening treatments that are easy, safe and effective.

Non-surgical tightening treatments

Noninvasive vaginal tightening

Hello, It is possible with CO2 laser or rfa therapy. Also kegel exercises. These types of treament can be tried with somewhat less risk. Thanks

Rikesh T. Parikh, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Noninvasive vaginal tightening

Rikesh T. Parikh, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation

Thankfully in today's day and age of technology, vaginal rejuvenation is absolutely available without surgical measures.  Both the ThermiVa and MonaLisa are available procedures, however I prefer the ThermiVa as it is a non-ablative treatment that does not have any downtime or recovery.

Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation

Non-Surgical Options for Vaginal Rejuvenation

Non-surgical options for vaginal rejuvenation have come a long way in the past few years and include lasers that can tighten the vaginal canal, as well as rejuvenate the vaginal mucosa for improved lubrication. Two such procedures that yield fantastic results are the IntimaLase and MonaLisa Touch procedures.

IntimaLase is used for the treatment of Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome (VRS). Vaginal relaxation syndrome (VRS) is defined as laxity, or looseness, of the vaginal wall and can result in loss of friction and sexual satisfaction during intercourse. The most common cause of vaginal relaxation syndrome is the overstretching of the vaginal walls during vaginal childbirth. The IntimaLase laser heats the vaginal tissue in a special way that causes the stimulation of new collagen and a tighter, younger feel to the vaginal. Clinical results show an average shrinkage of 17% in the vaginal canal after a single IntimaLase treatment. My patients absolutely love this procedure, as it is fast, safe, and effective treatment that requires zero downtime and no side effects.

MonaLisa Touch is used for the treatment of Vulvo-Vaginal Atrophy (VVA) most commonly experienced by post-menopausal women. VVA can result in dryness, burning, itching, and can make sexual intercourse painful. The MonaLisa Touch procedure uses fractionated beams of light penetrate the epithelial layer of the vaginal mucous which triggers fibroblast activity and the stimulates new collagen production. This treatment restores the vaginal mucosa to a more healthy youthful state and improvement in vaginal lubrication. This treatment is highly effective, quick, painless, and can be an absolute life-changer for the sexual health of many women.

Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation

With the increasing popularity of vaginal
rejuvenation, the options available to women like yourself have never been better!   

As a woman, wife, and mother of three, I am thrilled to
offer ThermiVa at my practice. ThermiVa
is an effective nonsurgical way to rejuvenate the vagina AND labia after child
birth.  The treatment fits easily into even the busiest of schedule.  The in-office procedure takes approximately 30 minutes and involves the utilization of radiofrequency energy to stimulate
collagen and cause tightening of vaginal tissues. This
procedure does not involve any down time or discomfort.Unlike surgical rejuvenation, costs are
minimized in that the in-office procedure does not involve any hospital or
anesthesia fees.

Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation

offer ThermiVa at my practice. ThermiVa
anesthesia fees.

Non Surgical Vaginal Tightening

Great Question. 
There are 2 popular non surgical techniques for #VaginalTightenting - #ThermiVa which uses radofrequency and is non painful and Mona Lisa which uses a laser.  I prefer the ThermiVa as it can tighten the vagina and labia.

Non Surgical Vaginal Tightening

Great Question. 

Vaginal rejuvenation without surgery

Vaginal rejuvenation without surgery
the answer is yes
#thermiVa , #monalisatouch , #intimalase , #femilift ,
are all energy sources that can tighten and improve vaginal health.

surgery may be more effective for some patients.

Vaginal rejuvenation without surgery

Vaginal rejuvenation without surgery
the answer is yes