What type of scar removal approach (if any) would yield the best result for removing these scars on my wrist? (photo)

The scars are very light/white not raised and i was hoping for some input on the type of scar this is and what types of treatments are recommended for reducing their appearance. I booked an appointment at a center that did scar removal but they said their machine wouldn't improve the appearance because the scars are so light so it's more of a pigmentation problem. Will any laser treatment (non-surgical) be effective at reducing the appearance?

Scar on Body-- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

You can try lasers but I often find that medical tattooing is the best option. Please see an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.