Help! How many treatment areas would I need, what would those areas be and how much? (Photo)

I have never liked my shape, it feels square and box-y. I do not have hips(luckily have a cute bubbly butt) but it is over shadowed by my fat areas. I have a sort of flat stomach, (minus my ribs and the pooch at the bottom I have always had. I have had a kid) I want to get lipo to have a smaller waist/hourglass shape but have NO idea what my treatment areas would be, each doctor has different "treatment areas". I think I need : love handles, my upper back and lower abdomen What do you think?

Liposuction

Thank you for your question and pictures,you can benefit from liposuction of all areas front,sides,back and bra roll. I believe you will have a great result,consult with a board certified PS, best of luck to you!

Most patients all get full abdomen and hips(flanks) done when doing liposuction.

It is very rare to not do the whole front abdomen (upper and lower) and sides(flanks or hips) done at once with liposuction. Cost is roughly $7,000+ for quality work and very easy to undergo under local tumescent lipo.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

How many areas to be treated?

Hello and thanks for your posted photos. You look like a good candidate for liposuction on your back, and waist, fat transfer to your buttocks can be done. You have loose extra skin in your abdomen, the best result will be with a full tummy tuck to get a completely flat one. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon and ask for some cases photos.

Hector Milla, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Opinion on Photos

Based on your photos you could benefit from liposuction in the abdomen, hips and love handles. However, you may have some loose skin/laxity in the lower abdomen that might be best treated with a mini or full abdominoplasty. Make sure you get a board certified plastic surgeon's opinion in your area that you trust. Best of Luck. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

How many areas should be treated

You appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction.

Don't worry too much about each doctors description of different kind atomic areas.

The basic areas needed to be treated our upper abdomen, lower abdomen, hips, waist and back.

I generally treat the abdomen that's what we referred to as a "full abdomen"this is comprised of upper abdomen, lower abdomen, hips and waist.

It's rare that someone that does not need all areas treated and rather than trying to split everything in small areas we simply choose to treated as one area.

It's basically the entire trunk except the back.

In my practice each area has a different price so in the end it's not so much about how many areas but the overall price and getting the job done right.

Just find the most talented board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in liposuction and you'll do fine.

In general it's always best to stay local but sometimes traveling for surgery is justified if someone is clearly a more experienced than those available in your area.

First thing is first.

Interview multiple ports certified plastic surgeons and find the one that's right for you.

Everything else will fall into place. 

best,

Mats hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Trunk liposuction areas?

You appear to be a good candidate for moderate liposuction of the areas that you describe.  Your grab handle region, your central and lower abdomen and possibly your mid upper back may harbor fat that can be best removed with liposuction if they are resistant to diet and exercise.  The potential to achieve an hourglass shape will depend upon how much if any fat is present in the waist area.  Meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon to be examined and to have all of your questions answered in a face-to-face setting.  Enjoy the video above for more information.  Best wishes,

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Liposuction of the torso - what areas

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

Your plan seems reasonable but having had a child, you must see a plastic surgeon for your exam and any treatment. Your abdomen may need a tummy tuck - liposuction may not do what you expect it to do if the muscles are stretched.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction zones for a more curvaceous figure #plasticsurgery

Thanks for posting your photos - I would recommend liposuction of the upper and lower abdomen, waist, hips and 'back bra roll' areas - these zones could be treated comfortably while you are awake under tumescent anesthesia and we should be able to make substantial changes to your figure and give you a more 'hour glass' shape. We are in Seattle.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Help! How many treatment areas would I need, what would those areas be and how much?

Thank you for your question and photos. I do not believe in dividing the body into artificial treatment areas (an invention of a chain liposuction company to be able to charge more, even though it appears less), for best results the whole torso needs to be treated circumferentially with liposuction in the areas of excess fat and fat grafting in the deficient areas. This will give you the hourglass figure! You would get the best results with VASER Hi Def Liposuction technique. This is a revealing operation and not just a fat debulking operation. I specialize in this technique and trained with the inventor of this highly advanced body sculpting operation, Dr. Alfredo Hoyos of Colombia. You need your back, waist, hips, abdomen contoured to get the hourglass figure. Even short waisted women can achieve this in the hands of an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. There are several examples on my web site regarding this technique. See a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques, who can evaluate you as a person and not just "see" treatment areas. Good luck.