When do you know a transplanted eyelash came out too soon?

I gently rubbed a scab off my eyelash because it looked like debri and it looked bad for work. It might have been day 9 I think. And sadly the transplanted lash came out with it? Is this normal? Or did I accidentally take it out too soon?

Eyelash shedding

You should see your doctor and ask your doctor if you lost the eyelash or it just shed during its normal recovery

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you have issues after your surgery, it is best to follow up with your doctor for a recheck.

If you have issues after your surgery, it is best to follow up with your doctor for a recheck.  It would be difficult to say what happened based on a description without an examination.  

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon