ThermiVa: Is it Painful?
Doctor Answers 27
ThermiVa is painless
ThermiVa for vaginal tightening-No pain
ThermiVa is not Painful
Our patients and staff report this treatment being without pain and is often comfortable. Several have said its actually relaxing and feels good.
No downtime and return to all normal activities immediately.
Improvements in incontinence, lubrication, sensation and tightness in one treatment.
It is highly recommended by our patients and staff who have experienced the procedure.
Dr. Grant Stevens
You might also like...
ThermiVa: NO PAIN
Themiva has been demonstrated to improve vaginal dryness, improve vaginal circulation and heighten orgasm.
It tightens the vaginal canal and can reduce the outer Labia.
There is no down time, no pain or discomfort.
Three treatments are needed.
Is ThermiVa painful?
After having performed hundreds of ThermiVA treatments , I can safely say that the procedure is reported to be quite comfortable. In fact quite a few patients fall asleep during their treatment!
The only women who have some amount of discomfort are patients with severe vaginal dryness. I treat these patients with a lot of ultrasound gel for lubrication. The ThermiVa wand is engineered to be smaller in diameter compared to other laser devices and this helps with the treatments as well.
Is ThermiVa Painful
That's a great question! The ThermiVa procedures are not painful. There is typically a warm feeling that patients feel when the treatment is being performed.
ThermiVa is Painless
ThermiVA is not Painful
For those looking for vaginal tightening procedures, its better to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon and offered the correct treatment for the problem. ThermiVA is one of the tools we offer. I agree, "if all you have is a hammer..... everything looks like a nail" Do your homework to make sure your plastic surgeon offers other options for your problem and is experienced with RF technology.
Themiva is a wonderful procedure for vaginal tightening for vaginal laxity, stress urinary urgency, orgasmic dysfunction, labial reduction. ThermiVA is the latest technology for vaginal rejuvenation without surgery, or downtime. The excellent results from Thermiva has been supported by studies, patient testimonial, and numerous reviews. In our certified center, those that are not candidates for ThermiVa are offered other options such as labialplasty or vaginoplasty during the confidential consultation.
However, your best plastic surgeon has the experience, training, and results that relates to you. Do your research and find a real Plastic Surgeon and book a paid consultation. Free consults are just a sales pitch and does not work in your best interest. People always say “you get what you pay for”. This is very true in Plastic Surgery.
Below are other criteria to use when selecting a Plastic surgeon.
Questions to ask your potential plastic surgeon (Answering NO is a big red flag)
1) Are you a plastic surgeon? (You should research the differences between cosmetic surgeon & plastic surgeon. Make sure that your plastic surgeon is a trained surgeon! You may be surprised)
2) Are you board certified in Plastic Surgery? (Board certified in what? You are looking for the American Board of Plastic Surgery. There are many boards and some are fake. Make sure that the certifying board is a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the American Osteopathic Association.)
3) Will the procedure be performed at a fully accredited & certified procedure room or ambulatory surgery center, or hospital
4) Do you have hospital privilege to perform the same procedure you do in the office? Which Hospital?
5) Do you offer complication insurance. How do you handle complications and revision (it does happen, it better to be safe)
The most important decision is to do your homework well. Good luck.