ThermiVa: What is The Downtime?

Is there any downtime after ThermiVa? Will I need to take any time off of work?

No Downtime

Thank you for your question. The beauty of using ThermiVa is that you see experience results with no downtime necessary. All activities can be resumed the same day, including work, exercise, and intercourse. Because it is a non-invasive, in office treatment the majority of women experience no “recovery” period. In rare cases, some women have reported very light spotting that lasts less than 24 hours after treatment.

In addition, Many women say that in addition to having no downtime, they notice initial results immediately, with full results after the third treatment in a series of three.

Nick Slenkovich, MD, FACS

Denver Plastic Surgeon

What’s wonderful about ThermiVa is that there is no downtime. It is totally non-invasive and there is absolutely no pain. Anesthesia is never necessary. You can resume all activities right after, including sexual activity.

Alexander Rivkin, MD
Los Angeles Physician

Thermi-Va for vaginal tightening, No downtime

The benefits of this procedure is that it can be performed in the office, no anesthesia, no down time and is well tolerated by all patients. This procedure has been very popular amongst my patients that are trying to avoid surgery for vaginal tightening.

ThermiVa: What is The Downtime?

Our patients have reported no downtime and have been sexually active even on the day of the procedure. 

All The Best !

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Zero Downtime

The great benefit of ThermiVa is there is zero downtime.  Patients walk out of our office feeling even better than when they walked in.  They can resume all normal activities including exercise and intercourse immediately after treatment.

Downtime With ThermiVa

There is absolutely NO downtime with ThermiVa treatments. Typically, the external labia will appear slightly swollen and pink in appearance for the first 2-3 hours after a treatment. Patients may resume their normal exercise routine, are able to have intercourse and may submerge in water immediately following their treatment.

The typical protocol for ThermiVa treatments at my practice is 3 treatments, spaced 4 weeks apart. I tell my patients that many women see improvement in vaginal tightening after the first treatment, but that optimal results will be observed 3 months after the third treatment.

Cheers!

Virtually No Downtime with ThermiVa

There is little to no downtime with ThermiVa.  Patients are able to resume normal activities of daily living with no restrictions for physical or sexual activity the day the treatment is administered.

David L. Robbins, MD, FACS
West Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

ThermiVa Downtime

There is no downtime after having any ThermiVa treatments. Many patients schedule them during the work day or in between things and they are able to go back to their normal day. It's also possible to resume sexual relations with your partner the same day or night as a treatment.

Jayesh Panchal, MD
Edmond Plastic Surgeon

TherimiVA Downtime

There is no downtime associated with ThermiVa treatments. Patients can go back to their normal lifestyle immediately following the procedure without any discomfort.

Jenny Weyler, MD
Worcester Physician

ThermiVa - No DownTime

ThermiVa is such a wonderful procedure - the procedure itself is painless and there is no downtime.  Clients can return to work, working out, and intercourse the same day, with the exception of spotting (which is rare), in which case it is recommended to wait 24 hours after the spotting has stopped for intercourse.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician