How small do I need to be to have TT/body lift/lipo?

I weigh 219, and am 5'8". I have lost 122 lbs so far. I had a high of 341 lb. At this point the more I lose the worse my stomach looks. I hope to be at 210 before surgery. I know recommended is under a 30 BMI, but I am tired of waiting and feel like I can't move or use my body the way I want with all this extra skin.

Your current BMI is about 32. As a general rule I like to see patients below a BMI of 30 to get the best results. But the BMI number is just one consideration. For a recommendation specifically related to your body we would need a full set of photos front and both sides from the bottom of the breasts to the mid thighs. 

Healthy BMI

If you can get your weight as low as possible the risks of healing from a tummy tuck will go down significantly. You would need to be down to a healthy weight and BMI before having a cosmetic procedure to insure a safe outcome. Also, being at a stable weight is key to ensure you don't gain weight back after surgery. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Fancisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #mommymakeover #tummytuck

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon