How many sessions will I need for my stomach with Vanquish?

Belly Fat Treatments with Vanquish

The Vanquish received FDA-clearance for circumferential fat reduction in 2015.
We find it exceptionally helpful to treat the abdomen weekly for 4-6 treatments for highly effective results!  Maintaining a healthy diet, good hydration and a reasonable BMI is key to long -lasting results and more effective results. 

#Vanquishfatreduction    #fatreductiontreatments   #treatingfatstomachs

Vanquish: A Simple Answer to Treat Abdomens for Fat Reduction

The  Vanquish ( Maximum Energy) automatically tunes into targeted subcutaneous fat, to heat the deep tissue   and selectively  destroy fat layers while it remains blind to non-fatty tissues!  

The Vanquish received FDA-clearance for circumferential fat reduction in 2015.

We find it exceptionally helpful to treat the abdomen weekly for 4-6 treatments for highly effective results.

#fatreduction   #Vanquishtreatments  #radiofrequencytreatments

Vanquish Treatments

Our office follows the latest protocol of 4 treatments, each lasting 45 minutes.  The treatments are performed weekly.  BTL, the manufacturer of Vanquish, has found extending the treatment time to 45 minutes significantly improves outcomes.  More treatments can be performed over time if a patient desires additional results.

Kent V. Hasen, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

How many sessions of Vanquish do I need?

Hi,
We currently perform a series of 5 treatment packages since the manufacturer recommendation is 4-6.  What we are changing is the treatment times.  I monitor the patient loss on measurements between treatments and decide if certain patients are slower to respond and we would consider increasing their treatment time.

Warmly,
Dr.Grace Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Typically 4-6 sessions for Vanquish to see meaningful results

There is a learning curve for offices to deliver Vanquish results. Our office has invested time and energy to counsel patients on the importance of hydration prior to treatment, and ensuring that patients get an excellent treatment with proper positioning.

With excellent patient positioning, and proper hydration, 4-6 sessions will result in a visible change in the stomach "pooch" reduction. My feeling is that larger patients sometimes experience more fat loss because there is more fat in the treatment area. Thinner patients may experience more modest results as there is less fat to lose. The average waist circumference loss after 4 Vanquish treatments was 2 1/4 inches 1 month after treatment (according to a clinical study).

Melanie D. Palm, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Vanquish

BTL, the manufacturer of Vanquish, recommends a minimum of 4 treatments, spread out over 2-4 weeks. You can, of course, do more for a greater result.