Will a series of deep fx laser treatments get rid of my tattoo eyebrows?

My eyebrow tattoos are impossible to remove due to iron oxide/too deep. They are 5 years old, and I have had 10 picoway, picosure, and this was twice combined with fractional co2 (depth was around 300 microns). Will a series of deep fx treatments get rid of my tattoo eyebrows once and for all?

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

In my practice, we use fractional lasers to help speed the process along with q switched lasers. No matter the device it will take several treatments to see the outcome and response to treatment. I am not impressed with any differences in the pico laser versus q switched. Please consult with a laser expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

No.  The deep FX laser treatment is not designed for tattoo removal.  There are much better lasers for removing tattoos.

Timothy R. Miller, MD

Timothy R. Miller, MD