In the Seattle area, what is the approximate cost for a mini tuck and breast augmentation combined?

I am debating the cost savings versus spacing out the procedures. Since this isn't the typical Mommy Makeover, I'm having difficulty finding combined procedure costs anywhere. If any Seattle area surgeons can give me an idea of the average savings from combined anesthetic and operating room fees, or any discounts for opting for more than one procedure, I would be very grateful for the helpful information!

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover commonly ranges from $15,000 - $20,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. a good starting point for your search needs to be the website of the America Board, they can tell you exactly which AB surgeon is located in your area. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

The Cost of Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck Combined

This is a good question as many patients think that spacing out procedures is easier than doing everything together.  There are many benefits to combining these surgeries.  The cost will be significantly less due to multiple procedure discounts that most surgeons offer.  In addition, there is only one recovery and if you have a surgeon that uses rapid recovery techniques then the recovery is just a day or so even if you have both combined including a no drain tummy tuck (mini or otherwise).  You also reduce the risks that come with surgery to just one procedure.  I have included a video and a web reference for you.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

In the Seattle area, what is the approximate cost for a mini tummy tuck and breast augmentation together?

Thank you for your question. Without photos and an in person examination it is difficult to say that you are a good candidate for these procedures. Often patients underestimate what they need( i.e. Full tummy tuck, augmentation and lift, plus liposuction, etc). This will change the cost. Also, if the surgery is done in an accredited office surgical suite vs an ambulatory center vs a hospital. In my practice, we build in a discount into the surgical and facility fees. We use intravenous sedation and tumescent technique with no epidural or general anesthesia which further saves on costs. What's more important than cost savings is to find the right board certified plastic surgeon who can do the appropriate operations and deliver you the best possible results. Good luck.

Mini Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Combine tummy tuck and breast augmentation to save costs

There is definitely some cost savings to combining procedures such as a breast augmentation and mini tummy tuck, which is a version of a mommy makeover. A mini tummy tuck costs a little less than a full, but the real savings is in the combination. The professional fees are reduced when more than one procedure is done. The final cost would depend on the type of implants used, but factor in also the anesthesia, and facility fee.

Richard Baxter, MD

Thank you for the question.Exact prices are difficult to give without seeing someone in person. This is because the cost varies based on the specific procedures and the amount of time required.For a mini tummy tuck and silicone breast augmentation, the cost is approximately $13,500 although this price could go up or down depending on the surgical plan at the time of consultation. Some women desire a mini tummy tuck, but are better suited for a full tummy tuck. This would increase the price slightly. Prices include operating fees, surgeon's fees, the cost anesthesia (board certified physician anesthesiologist), and all pre- and post-operative clinic appointments. Make sure to see board-certified plastic surgeons for any breast or body contouring surgery.