When will scar from mole removal heal? (photos)

It's been 2 weeks since my facial mole was removed and It's left a dark spot behind. I've been exposed to the sun without knowing I wasn't suppose to and has been trying all sorts of things like scrubs to cleanse my face, lotions, & moisturizers. Using something that was white from asia that was recommended from a family member. Cuttng a little bit of the mole placing a small amount of the white stuff in, works by shrinking your mole kinda till its small enough to fall of by itsself.

Scars on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

It can take 6-12 months for scars to heal.  I suggest lasers, fillers, subcision to help speed up the process.  Best, Dr. Emer.