Is it risky to go to rhinoplasty without a health insurance?

I am in the process of renewing my insurance and I will not have a health insurance at the moment of surgery. I`m a little worried because it`s a surgery and bad things could happen.

You should not need it..

You should not need health insurance and rhinoplasty surgeries are very very safe and rarely require hospitalization or more urgent/emergent treatment.  However, if you should have health insurance regardless of having to choose to have rhinoplasty surgery.  Good luck.

Complications from a rhinoplasty are very Rare

Dear greenapple99, Complications from a rhinoplasty are very rare and you should not be concerned with possible hospitalization if your procedure is performed by a skilled surgeon, with an anesthesiologist in an accredited surgical facility. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Cosmetic rhinoplasty without health insurance

A rhinoplasty is considered cosmetic surgery and is not covered by medical insurance.  Complications from  a rhinoplasty are very rare, especially in patients with excellent health.  It is important to  review your health  history with your surgeon and your anesthesiologist who is placing him to sleep under anesthesia.   In our practice, we perform all rhinoplasty procedures under general anesthesia by a board certified physician anesthesiologist for patient safety and comfort.  In addition, our surgery Center is state licensed and Medicare certified for patient's safety.  For more information  and many before and after results, please see the link and the video below 

Risk of rhino

If you undertake surgery without insurance it is not really risky ( in experience hands )so long as you understand the only risk is financial in the unlikely event of needing further surgery that you will be responsible for any costs incurred and so if you have budgeted for this however unlikely it may be then there is not an issue