What results can one expect from the Nu-V Treatment?

If someone is considering the Nu-V treatment for vaginal rejuvination, what results can they expect?

You can expect to be a guinea pig or lab rat with this procedure

Nonsurgical laser vaginal rejuvenation was pioneered by FemiLift and MonaLisa and treats a variety of problems for many women. Low temperature radiofrequency popularized by ThermiVa treats a similar and overlapping group of problems. Both of these seek to stimulate collagen production with heat. Nu-V proposes to hit you with both lasers and RF simultaneously. To me, this makes about as much sense as taking a cooked chicken out of the oven and tossing it into the microwave.