Remove microbladded brows? Help!!

I got my eyebrows microbladed 2 days ago and I'm in full blown panic and depressed mode. I absolutely hate them and feel like I look like a clown and want desperately to scrape them off my face. My eyebrows came out way to thick and don't even match. I'm crawling out of my skin. Anyone have any advice on how I can get these things off my face asap?!?

Permanent Makeup

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you touch base with your board certified facial plastic surgeon or their office to review the recovery instructions. Once you have completed the quick recovery process, your permanent makeup should create a great result that will lok as though it had just been freshened.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon