Any recommendations for board certified plastic surgeon in or near Seattle WA. Avg cost for full Facelift eye/brow lift & neck?

Cost seem to vary wildly
See average cost for Facelift

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Who is the best surgeon?

I can't really help you with your specific question, but I have  a few articles on picking a surgeon. I posted a link to one below. There are more on the blog site as well. 

Dr James Bonaparte

Ottawa Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift

Thank you for your question. A great way to evaluate surgeons is by their single/double board certification, education, training, years in practice, number of surgeries performed, patient testimonials and before and after photos.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost for facelift, browlift and eye lift

Hi there, it can be hard to give prices over Realself and without a consultation, but in general I have found the prices on Realself to be accurate. You can look up the price for a facelift, browlift and upper and lower blepharoplasty and get an estimate. Most doctors will give you a discount for doing the procedures together.
Expect approximately $10,000 for facelift. Hope this is helpful! Good luck

Myriam Loyo, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon