Rapid recovery, 24 hour, flash recovery breast augmentation in and around Seattle?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.
Doctor Answers 3
- Comprehensive and detailed education material so the patient understands their part in making "rapid recovery" happen.
- Full control for the surgeon - a reliable and trustworthy staff he can consistently expect to work with who go above and beyond what is routinely expected - and know they are paid more to do so.
- Removing indefinable terms such as cup size - using objective measurements that helps define the optimal amount of "fill" for each patient.
- Strict adherence to anesthesia methods that require skills refined enough to perform breast augmentation in 45 minutes or less.
- Following detailed surgical scripts that eliminate unproductive, time-wasting maneuvers and decision making in the operating room.
- Detailed surgical processes and instrumentation to assure hemostasis.
- Implementing surgical processes and instrumentation that greatly reduce trauma to tissue while also reducing pain and swelling due to said trauma.
Yet surgery is still surgery and even with Rapid Recovery the suggested down time until strenuous activity is safe is still 6 weeks - the same for a "normal" breast augmentation. The real breakthrough in Dr. Tebbetts procedure sixteen years ago was his ability to perform with minimal blunt trauma and bleeding to the surrounding tissues, a technique most surgeons will practice and implement today.
I believe the reason most surgeons choose not to advertise Rapid Recovery invented by Dr. Tebbetts is that every surgeon indeed has their personal preferences on how to go about any given procedure - and many do not follow Dr. Tebbetts surgical plan down to the letter, even though they have adopted his less intrusive techniques and instruments.
Many variables factor into how speedy a recovery will be. Although I believe with proper communication with your plastic surgeon from the beginning any board certified plastic surgeon has the capabilities of giving their patient a "rapid recovery".
PS. To find the best plastic surgeon in your area for you - read their patients thought out reviews of their experience with the doctor - and then consult will your top 2 or 3 to find the one you feel most comfortable with performing the procedure.
Best of luck!!!