This is my profile - what plastic surgery would I need done? (Photo)

Hi, here's a photo of my profile- what kind of plastic surgery would I need done to get a good profile? I can't see for myself. My nose always looks long in side protographs but I look good from the front. Also my forehead is quite large. Apologies if it's a little difficult to tell from the photo. Thank you.

Profile

It is difficult to establish the procedure that would help you from this limited view. I would suggest a feminization rhinoplasty with turning the ti of the nose a little "up" to definitely feminine your face. Your forehead does not appear prominent on the photos. A small chin implant would be helpful fro the overall harmony of your profile.

Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

What do I need

Without seeing you directly, it is really not good practice to recommend a surgery like the way you present. See a good local plastic surgeonĀ 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon