Best option for treating festoons between ThermiSmooth and Sidelaze? (Photo)

I'm a 32 y/o male and have suffered from festoons for as long as I can remember. I have confirmed with a Dr. that these are festoons. They're not horrible but bad enough that I want them improved. I've been looking for options for years and am ready to go ahead with a procedure. There are many "newer" options: ThermiSmooth & ThermiTight are two options but more recently Sidelaze. Are these the "best" minimally invasion options for mild festoons? If so, which of these are better options?

Treatment for Festoons

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. I am required by good ethical practices to disclose to you that I am the Medical Director of Thermi, however in this answer I am speaking as an individual practicing physician, and not as a representative of the company. I am not sure of sidelaze but I am wondering if you meant cellulaze in your post. If cellulaze, a combination of laser and liposuction is an agressive treatment for the festoons. ThermiSmooth treatments of the festoons 2-3 weeks apart has generated some pretty good results but there is no guarantee to treat the festoons entirely. A limited number of Thermi doctors, including our practice, would be able to treat the festoons with ThermiTight. However since this is an advanced treatment, we would take the time to get to know the patient before introducing this treatment. Hope this helps.

What is the best treatment for festoons?

Thank you for your question. In my opinion, these are the best treatments currently out on the market. My personal favorite is Thermismooth. I have had great success treating festoons in the past with the Protégé RF, and I believe Thermismooth to be even superior to that. You would need 4-6 treatments spaced about 1-3 weeks apart, it takes around 30 minutes to treat the area, and then I also like to use Youth Eye Complex by iS Clinical or Hydrafirm Eye Cream by ZO twice a day. 

#festoons #undereyebags #bagsundereyes #thermismooth