Best option for treating festoons between ThermiSmooth and Sidelaze? (Photo)

I'm a 32 y/o male and have suffered from festoons for as long as I can remember. I have confirmed with a Dr. that these are festoons. They're not horrible but bad enough that I want them improved. I've been looking for options for years and am ready to go ahead with a procedure. There are many "newer" options: ThermiSmooth & ThermiTight are two options but more recently Sidelaze. Are these the "best" minimally invasion options for mild festoons? If so, which of these are better options?

What is the best treatment for festoons?

Thank you for your question. In my opinion, these are the best treatments currently out on the market. My personal favorite is Thermismooth. I have had great success treating festoons in the past with the Protégé RF, and I believe Thermismooth to be even superior to that. You would need 4-6 treatments spaced about 1-3 weeks apart, it takes around 30 minutes to treat the area, and then I also like to use Youth Eye Complex by iS Clinical or Hydrafirm Eye Cream by ZO twice a day. 

#festoons #undereyebags #bagsundereyes #thermismooth