Best option for smoothing cellulite and contouring buttocks? (Photo)

I have a lot of cellulite and an unpleasant shape to my buttocks. I have gained and lost weight during pregnancies and am worried that if i did too much lipo the skin will sag. So is lipo the best option for someone with poor skin elasticity? what would be best for my case?

Cellulite Treatment

I have looked for an effective way to manage cellulite for over 10 years. Finally, we have Cellfina. Cellfina is a minimally invasive treatment for cellulite of the buttocks and thighs. With this procedure, we are able to sever the bands that connect the undersurface of the skin to the fascia (the cause of cellulite). It is a very well tolerated procedure and involves local anesthetic in the area of treatment. The initial study just showed a 96% satisfaction rating at 3 years post-treatment. So, we think that the results are going to last for a long time. It is also a very safe procedure. Unfortunately, it probably won't do much for the contour of the buttocks. To address contour and cellulite, I recommend a consultation with a doctor who has experience in both body contouring, and Cellfina.

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellfina treatment

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Smoothing cellulite

Based on the pictures you submitted, you appear to be a good candidate for a device called Cellfina. This device allows us to release the fibrous bands responsible for cellulite under local anesthesia within one hour and with a quick recovery. Well over 90% of patients treated with Cellfina are still satisfied three years later.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina for the treatment of cellulite

The areas you are showing in your I have treated with Cellfina and had great success.  It is a one-time treatment in the office under local anesthesia.  Patient satisfaction with the treatment is 96 percent at two years of follow up.

Best option for smoothing cellulite and contouring buttocks?

Lipo will not be the best option, but fat transfer will help.  There are several ways to address cellulite depending upon depth of cellulite, location, elasticity of overall skin envelope, and subcutaneous fat layer.

Beverly Hills, CA

Treatment options

Cellfina is a good option for small focal areas of cellulite. For more diffuse areas of cellulite, I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things: 1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence. The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck! Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

What is the best option for smoothing cellulite and contouring buttocks?

Your buttocks are lacking in lordotic projection (the buttock curve seen from the lateral view-side-). Correction of that underdeveloped dimension will best be achieved using your own fat from other locations (if you have sufficient fat donor sites) or, by placing buttock implants. For cellulite, there is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina for cellulite

Liposuction is not the best treatment for cellulite.  Cellfina is the newest and most long-lasting cellulite treatment available.

Sam Naficy, MD, FACS