O-Shot: Are multiple shots required?

Are multiple shots necessary for best results?

O-Shot: Are multiple shots required?

I have been performing O Shots for more then 3 years on a regular basis. I have developed a protocol which entails 2 sessions of O Shots 4 months apart. It makes the shot lasts  up to 3 years or longer in some women but with the single O Shot Treatment, patients feel an enhanced orgasmic function for 6-12 months ONLY.The O Shot® (Orgasm Shot®) Procedure is a specific way of using growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina for help with stress incontinence and with sexual dysfunction. Injected in the wrong way, results could be useless or worse.

New York General Surgeon

2 shots are best

I recommend 2 shots about 4-6 months apart to have a long lasting effect of 3-5 years.  You will note the difference with the first shot and when it is time for one more!

Samer Muala, MD
Phoenix Family Physician

Frequency of O-Shot

In my practice, I recommend annual O-Shots to maintain optimal results. For patients who are experiencing urinary incontinence, a second O-Shot may be needed 3-4 months after their initial shot- with annual maintenance thereafter. The important part to remember is that no two patients are the same, and results and timing may vary.

Cheers!

Effectiveness of O- Shot

I tell my patients who are considering the O- shot for sexual reasons or bladder leaking that they can anticipate the following results:  60-70% improve after the first O- shot.  85-90% improve after the 2nd O-shot.  Unfortunately, there are some  women that do not respond.  I do feel that our practice seems to have good results.  I hypothesize that this may be due to the fact that we have a large amount of our patients who are optimizing their hormones.  Hormones are the "base" to help with sexual problems and the O shot helps with orgasm issues, vaginal dryness and painful sex.  In addition, in our practice we do our best to try to determine those patients who the O shot may not be effective: those women taking antidepressants and tobacco users.

Amy Brenner, MD
Cincinnati OB/GYN

Single O-shot

The O- shot is a non surgical office procedure and takes only 5 minutes to perform with mild discomfort. Actually office time is about 30 minutes to draw and prepare your blood. The Platelet rich plasma is concentrated in a special technique to also contain growth factors. Usually patients Feel a enhanced orgasmic function for 6-12 months with the single shot.

John Hettiarachchi, DO, FACS, FPMRS
Charlotte Urologist