O-Shot: Are multiple shots required?

Are multiple shots necessary for best results?

O-Shot: Are multiple shots required?

I have been performing O Shots for more then 3 years on a regular basis. I have developed a protocol which entails 2 sessions of O Shots 4 months apart. It makes the shot lasts  up to 3 years or longer in some women but with the single O Shot Treatment, patients feel an enhanced orgasmic function for 6-12 months ONLY.The O Shot® (Orgasm Shot®) Procedure is a specific way of using growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina for help with stress incontinence and with sexual dysfunction. Injected in the wrong way, results could be useless or worse.

O-Shot: Are multiple shots required?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Multiple O Shots

Multiple O shots are not required however, it is recommended to have one O shot per year.  To create longer lasting results some patients choose to have two treaments inside a 12 month period.

Multiple O Shots

O-shot frequency

Thank you for your question.  You should experience changes with a single O-Shot.  However, like most procedures, the effects may be additive.  I you are satisfied after your first shot, there is no reason to do another until the effects subside (6 months or more).  If you are wanting to see if the results can be enhanced, then you can repeat in 4-8 weeks time.  You may also find that a second O-shot prolongs the duration more simply twice the duration of one shot.

O-shot frequency

2 shots are best

I recommend 2 shots about 4-6 months apart to have a long lasting effect of 3-5 years.  You will note the difference with the first shot and when it is time for one more!

2 shots are best

Frequency of O-Shot

In my practice, I recommend annual O-Shots to maintain optimal results. For patients who are experiencing urinary incontinence, a second O-Shot may be needed 3-4 months after their initial shot- with annual maintenance thereafter. The important part to remember is that no two patients are the same, and results and timing may vary.

Cheers!

Frequency of O-Shot

Cheers!

Effectiveness of O- Shot

I tell my patients who are considering the O- shot for sexual reasons or bladder leaking that they can anticipate the following results:  60-70% improve after the first O- shot.  85-90% improve after the 2nd O-shot.  Unfortunately, there are some  women that do not respond.  I do feel that our practice seems to have good results.  I hypothesize that this may be due to the fact that we have a large amount of our patients who are optimizing their hormones.  Hormones are the "base" to help with sexual problems and the O shot helps with orgasm issues, vaginal dryness and painful sex.  In addition, in our practice we do our best to try to determine those patients who the O shot may not be effective: those women taking antidepressants and tobacco users.

Effectiveness of O- Shot

Single O-shot

The O- shot is a non surgical office procedure and takes only 5 minutes to perform with mild discomfort. Actually office time is about 30 minutes to draw and prepare your blood. The Platelet rich plasma is concentrated in a special technique to also contain growth factors. Usually patients Feel a enhanced orgasmic function for 6-12 months with the single shot.

Single O-shot