Is my nose going to protrude this far out? 3 weeks post op. (Photo)

I had an open rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago, most people I've seen gotten rhinoplasty first dislike their front because of the swelling, rarely do I see people hating their profile.l'm not comfortable front yet I think the tip is round, I know that's the swelling. I'm really worried however of my profile, especially at the 3/4 angle. The nose looks like it's REALLY far out, almost Pinocchio like. And it's not smooth, I like the bridge, but then it has a bump brfire the tip. Is this swelling??

Recovering from rhinoplasty: evaluating your result

Recovering from rhinoplasty is a healing process. A major part of that process is waiting for the swelling to go down. In the first 6-8 weeks, the majority of swelling with go down. Over the next 6-9 months, the nose with gradually get smaller; however there will be episodes of swelling along the way. Around one year your nose is close to the final result. It will continue to refine by small amounts over the next few years. 

At 3 weeks it's early to evaluate the nose from any view. Keep your follow-up appointments so your surgeon can keep you on track for a good result. Safety comes first. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon