Nose over-project post Rhinoplasty? Does swelling affect the profile or not?? (photos)

Hello, my nose seems to be over projecting 3 weeks post op. I never hated my profile before rhinoplasty and I'm now very self conscious. I'm worried this is not swelling, usually people say they love their profile, but swollen at the front view. I'm however the opposite, I'm fine with that the front, but hating my profile. I have digitally altered photo as to what I would hope it'll look like post swelling, is it possible that will be the outcome?? Thank you so much.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only 3 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-