Is this normal? A little worried.. Bleeding a bit on my dressing just a little. (photos)

It bleeds and then it scabs, the bleeding is more like little spots everyday& then I was cleaning them and accidentally pealed the scab off. Now this is the result. Is this okay? Should I be worried ! I'm 7 days post & I see my doctor this Thursday.

Incisions

The incision edge looks to have some areas of necrosis likely due to some thermal injury. Overall it looks ok however it is important keep the area clean and dry,

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Bleeding from Incisions

It appears that the edges of the incisions are a little beaten up. Nothing looks too bad though. I would begin covering with antibiotic ointment and non-stick gauze, changing twice a day.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Is this normal? A little worried.. Bleeding a bit on my dressing just a little.

Thank you for your question and photo. Based solely on your photo, this bleeding is minimal and is not unusual for 7 days post op. However, contact your board-certified plastic surgeon and express your concern. In the meanwhile follow your surgeon's wound care instruction. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Is this normal?

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photo and post-operative day, everything appears within normal limits.  Continue to follow up with your surgeon.  Take care!

Slight staining of the dressing is normal 7 days after surgery

You photo suggests that you have had a anchor breast lift possibly with an augmentation.  The blood light staining and appearance of you incisions is normal 7 days following surgery.  I suggest you continue with your plastic surgeon's wound care instructions and followup.

Chen Lee, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Post op healing

Based solely on your photos, this bleeding is minimal and is not unusual for 7 days post op. Just make sure to follow your surgeon's wound care instructions to the T and all should be fine. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Thank you for your question and photograph.  It appears that you have a small amount of skin edge wound healing difficulties but this appears minimal.  The small degree of bleeding and scabbing that you are experiencing seems appropriate for 7 days but maintain close follow up with your surgeon to ensure your healing goes on without additional issues.  Best wishes!