Is This Normal ? Basically should it all be straightened out by the time my healing process ends ? (photo)

I just had my Rhinoplasty on thee 11th of July. The First Blue Photo is my before surgery photo, the 2nd photo is my photoshopped goal/expectations that were used by my surgeon, and the 3rd photo is today 1week After Surgery. I know you cannot tell from the First Blue Photo but from another angle I had two very small bumps on the top of thee upper bridge on each side which were removed. I also had a reduced Tip. Now my question is if the 2nd photo is what my actual goal / results are suppose to look like is the last photo normal being that I am only 1week into the healing process ? 

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 1 week, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Early results

2 weeks post surgery is still very early for you to judge the results of your surgery - be patient and follow up with your surgeon.  It may be that you may end up with a slight saddle deformity, as in the link below

Sam Naficy, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty results

Hi.  The pictures are all very small and low resolution and hard to tell but unfortunately it looks like your tip is too low for one week out (tip should be more rotated at this point since it drops down over the next month) and looks like you actually have a more noticeable dorsal hump due to a "saddle" of the middle vault.  Unfortunately these can get worse as swelling settles.  It is hard to be certain though since the photo qualities are inadequate.  Even in the best surgeons' hands it is impossible to match an actual result to computer imaging because there are so many variables that determine how the surgery goes and how you heal such as cartilage strength and thickness as well as skin elasticity and quality, etc etc etc.  With all that said hang tight.  Don't panic.  Give it a few months but unfortunately you may need a revision.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

What can you tell about your rhinoplasty results at a week afterwards?

The cast usually comes off at the end of the first week after rhinoplasty and this is the first time one can really have a good look at the nose. However at a week, there is still swelling. Swelling peaks at 3 days or so, therefore the swelling has started to come down but it has a long way to go. That said, something can be determined sometimes. Frequently the straightness of a nose can be confirmed at a week. Not always but occasionally. This doesn't mean it can't become crooked as the healing progresses however. The outline of the profile also can sometimes be determined at a week. In this case shown above, the profile doesn't look like the photo. Therefore it's possible it will remain with a tilt similar to pre-op. This is best judged by the operating surgeon who knows what was done and also can examine the nose.