Is NeoGraft really a scarless hair transplant procedure?

I have heard wonderful things about Neograft, does it really not leave a scar?

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. NeoGraft is a procedure that results in minimal scarring because it utilizes an automated system to ensure accuracy and precision. Also, NeoGraft removes follicles in a very small clusters causing scarring to be minimal and naturally dispered across the head so that it isn't noticeable. I suggest that you next consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

This question is posted by a RealSelf staff trying to boost Google ranking.

Neograft will leave a scar.  This question is posted by a RealSelf staff trying to boost Google ranking.  Stop it! This question was NOT  posted a year ago (as it says on top) because I've been answering every single questions (over 5000+) for over a year and it just appeared in September 2016.If you're going to fake it, at least put a fake user name.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon