Does this mole need to be looked at? (photo)

I have had this mole for over ten years, but it has grown with time. Recently I have noticed some discoloration in the center of the mole (larger of the two) and that has concerned me. Any advice?

Mole

Thank you for posting your question. It is hard to tell from photos alone whether your moles are benign or dangerous. Since it is growing and changing color, I recommend having it removed and biopsied. The removal procedure does not take long and the wound usually heals within 1-2 weeks. I recommend scheduling an in-person appointment with an experienced physician. Best of luck.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

When You're Concerned, get a consultation--Mole removal: lasers, radiowave, shave

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation and pricing. These can be removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer