Loss of Sensation During Sex, Will Vaginal Rejuvenation Help?

Reduced sensation during sex, would this procedure revive stimulation?

Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation for the enhancement of sexual gratification.

You are a prime candidate for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation for the enhancement of sexual gratification. The procedure will effectively enhance vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control. It will effectively decrease the internal and external vaginal diameters and build up the perineal body. Our goal is to restore you to a point where you are post virginal and pre-childbearing.Sexual gratification for the female is directly related to the amount of frictional forces generated according to Masters and Johnson. We can accomplish this with Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation.

Vaginal rejuvenation surgery

Vaginal rejuvenation surgery works to decrease the caliber or narrow the vagina. By tightening the vagina, stimulation/friction is enhanced. If stimulation is decreased for other reasons, these should be addressed at the time of your consult as well. In preparation for your visit, you are going in for a pelvic exam. The most important thing for you is to go to a surgeon who performs many of these surgeries and to discuss your specific complaints with your surgeon. 

Vaginal rejuvenation increases the sensation of vaginal tightness during sex

Increasing the sensation of vaginal tightness during sex is what vaginal rejuvenation surgery is all about. It's also known as vaginoplasty. If you have sensation elsewhere outside of the vaginal canal, it will have no effect at those sites.

Sensation Better after VR and who are candidates

Thank you for your questions - I'm lumping two together here.  Regarding sensation:  Vaginal rejuvenation is intended to decrease the caliber of the vaginal canal after vaginal childbirth has stretched those tissues to the point that many women feel that sex simply is "not the same" (in a bad way).  Tightening the vagina results in greater friction during sex and has been shown to improve the experience for most women and restore the way they felt prior to having had babies.  Vaginal rejuvenation alone will not likely change anything about the sensory nerves surrounding the vagina and the "G-spot," but will create a tighter feel where more friction can be generated providing increased stimulation to the existing nerves.  Often, vaginal childbirth can result in atrophy, or "shrinking" of nerve tissue causing the sensory nerves to become somewhat numb.  In those cases, simply tightening the vagina may not make any difference in that.  Other treatments exist, however, which work on the health of the tissue (including nerves).  Examples of these are ThermiVa (which also tightens the vaginal canal, but not to the same degree as a surgical procedure) and injections of platelet-rich plasma (PRP), also known as the "O-Shot" (or, in my office, the "OMG Shot," lol).  Those treatments actually cause growth of new blood vessels, connective tissue, and nerve tissue to rejuvenate the entire area without surgery.  As to your other question regarding candidacy, my feeling is that any woman who has had vaginal childbirth and feels that it has negatively impacted their sexual satisfaction is an appropriate candidate.  I would also add that it is probably best if you are not planning any future pregnancies, as another vaginal birth after a vaginal rejuvenation procedure would likely "undo" everything that was accomplished with the surgery.  On the contrary, the two non-surgical treatments I mentioned above could be done after every vaginal delivery and provide benefits after each one, even if you're planning on 10 kids and only just got started.  I hope this helps you and best of luck.

Sensation adjusted?

It is hard to know how your "sensation" reduction is related to "menopausal atrophy." If you are of normal hormones and have reduced sensation from childbirth--probably not. It is unlikely to worsen anything, might help, but definitely off label (unsure % improvement.)