Do I have lateral move of my implants? (photo)

1 1/2 y ago I had breast augmentation and one month after that I got pregnant!! So I never got my post op appointment since we decided to do that after I'm done breastfeeding. I have been unhappy with the way they look from day one, but any time I would call my doctor I was told to wait little longer or to wait until I deliver and now to stop breastfeeding and then we will assess. I'm very self conscious about my breasts that it's affecting my personal life. I don't allow my husband to look Help

Needs revision?

Like your surgeon, I would recommend waiting at least 3 months after stopping breast feeding before proceeding with any type of revision. From your photographs, in my opinion, a revision of the surgery with a mastopexy and repair of the side capsule (capsulorraphy). You might want to consider buttressing the cinching up of the lateral capsule with a piece of Strattice to insure that it does not stretch again. Good luck with your revision. 

Revision breast surgery

From the photos you would need a full lift, not just implant revision. That should be address after you are fully done having kids.

Best Breast Operation for Me?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation and subsequent pregnancy. Based on your photographs, it is likely that you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery which will likely involve breast lifting surgery as well.  Best to wait until you have completed pregnancies before undergoing any additional surgery. 

Best to communicate your concerns/goals directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror and with the help of goal photographs.  Learn about the pros/cons/risks/complications associated with the revisionary breast surgery. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more.