Can laser liposuction be done around the knee area?

Laser Liposuction Around Knees?

Absolutely. I have done this a number of times on patients who have relative isolated fat pockets around their knees. Laser liposuction works well in this area because the laser probe is only 1mm in diameter which allows for fine sculpting of the fat in this area and you get the benefit of some extra skin tightening. 

Laser Liposuction around the skin

Laser Liposuction  gives me  the possibility of making smaller incisions. In any localized type of lipo Laser should be first option.  Laser might also be used for cellulite treatments in the legs

Luis Pavajeau, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Knee Contouring with Liposuction

I suggest you see an expert this area needs meticulous care and combination technologies to get the best results.  we like VASER / Thermi and follow the treatment with venus legacy/exilis and sometimes kybella.  Best, Dr. Emer.

SmartLipo of the Knees

Laser Liposuction is an excellent choice for around the knees.  The extra skin tightening with the laser is what makes this an good choice.

Laser Lipo around knees

Yes, you can do Laser Lipo around the knees. It is a difficult area to get right, so make sure you see a physician with experience in that area who can show you before and afters of previous patients. Good luck

Renata Wix-Harris, MD
Livingston Physician