I'm interested in the vaginal rejuvenation procedure. Is there any payment plan I can do for this type of surgery?

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.  Also, most offices offer various financing options such as Care Credit and Alphaeon.  The patient care coordinators can help assist you with this.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Vaginal rejuvenation financing options

At my practice we accept Care Credit financing for all procedures, including vaginal rejuvenation. With CareCredit, you can finance 100% of your cosmetic surgery, and there are no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no prepayment penalties. So, you can schedule your procedure today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments. Another option is MedicalFinancing.com, which assists patients seeking cosmetic or elective surgery with financing for their desired procedure. No matter the shape of your credit profile and credit history, MedicalFinancing.com’s unique installment programs can help you improve your credit rating while also helping you improve your physique.

For more information about both services please click on the link below. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Payment plans for Vaginal rejuvination

My office offers Care Credit which is accepted at many cosetic and dentist offices.  The way it works is that you qualify for the amount or part of the amount you need, they pay us and you make payments to them.  Once you pay the account down, your card is "loaded" again with the approved amount that you may can use for other cosmetic procedures or dental work.  Many of my patients may qualify for part of the amount and then use a credit card or check for the balance.  Thanks for your question.

Dr. ODell

Financing Options for Cosmetic Surgery

Yes, there are number of companies that specialize in financing elective surgery.  In my office, we offer Care Credit, but there are numerous other companies you can find online or you consult your surgeon.

Lori Warren, MD
Louisville Urogynecologist

Payment Plans Abound

Thank you for your question.  Contrary to popular opinion, cosmetic surgery is NOT just for the rich and famous.  Most cosmetic surgery patients are "normal" people with normal jobs and are not among "the 1%."  Most normal people cannot just write a check to cover these procedures, therefore, every plastic or cosmetic office I know of offers some kind of financing options, as these procedures are generally not covered by standard medical insurance.  Most offices, including mine, participate with CareCredit or one of several similar companies that extend credit specifically for medical or dental procedures at very competitive interest rates.  Mention your need for financing options when scheduling your consultation to be sure that you will not be disappointed after the fact.  Usually, you can be approved the same day.  Best of luck with your procedure!

Payment plans for "vaginal rejuvenation" procedures

Most experienced female genital plastic/cosmetic surgeons are able to recommend financing plans for you. Our office utilizes "Care Credit," "United Medical Credit," and "Med-Loan Finance." We also offer a 3% discount for payments in cash, and 2.5 % discount for payments by check (as opposed to financed and CC payments.
Feel free to navigate our website for loads of information!
Michael P Goodman, MD
Davis, CA, USA

Payment Plan for MonaLisa Touch

This is a great question.  Our office has Care Credit available for patients looking for a payment plan.  Care Credit has many different options available from 6 or 12 month interest free financing to payment plans up to 48 months.

Thank you for your question. Vaginal rejuvenation can involve different procedures both surgical or non-surgical. This involves treating the labia, minora and/or majora, the perineum and the vaginal canal. Non surgical rejuvenation can be done with the Thermiva which can reduce the labia, treat vaginal dryness and mild stress incontinence at the same time. Each office has their payment policy, and I believe that all have some kind of a payment plan. We offer Care Credit, Alpheon and Prosper financing. You can also do a layaway plan and the procedure is scheduled after it is all paid for. See a board certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist who have extensive experience with vaginal rejuvenation for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

Vaginal Rejuvenation and Payment Plans

Hello licha123,Fear not there are many avenues available to allow for a payment plan or to make payments ("lay away") until the cost of procedure is covered. Payment would be expected in full at time of the actual procedure. Cost will obviously vary region to region and even to a certain degree center to center. Seek consultation with a reputable center/physician, assess your needs, obtain cost information and options available to you to move forward. Hope this helps.

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville Physician

Most cosmetic gynecology experts offer multiple payment options

Most commonly, we offer third party financing from national lenders. If you're in a credit union, these tend to have excellent rates. If your credit is not so hot, we offer layaway plans - make installment payments at your own pace and work is done when payment is completed.