Interested in rhinoplasty surgery? (Photo)

Can I get good results and how much approximately would cost in Seattle

Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for achieving a narrower nasal appearance.

Based on your frontal photo, you appear to have widness of the upper, middle, and lower thirds of your nose. Well performed rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for achieving a narrower, less distracting, and more feminine nasal appearance. Surgical fees near you may be found on the Worth It page here on RS. Hope this helps. Dr Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate: Wide nasal bridge, bulbous tip

Hi,

You are a great candidate for surgical rhinoplasty. The cost of this procedure will vary depending on geographic location and experience. Based on the picture you provided, you seem to have a wide nasal bridge and a bulbous tip. Depending on the reason for your bulbous tip- surgery may require defatting the tip, cartilage grafting, and/or reshaping, this will reduce the width and bulbosity of your nose. The bridge of your nose can be slimmed down. I recommend doing research on facial plastic surgeons and scheduling a consultation. During the consultation you can ask to have your nose computer imaged so you and the surgeon can discuss what changes you would like to make. This will also give you a realistic picture of what your nose could look like. It is imperative to find a surgeon who has performed many rhinoplasties; this will help avoid any future revisions. In good hands, you will get a great result. 

Dr. S

Hi,

Dr. S

Rhinoplasty surgery

From the limited picture that you have submitted you seem to be a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery to narrow and create a smaller nose tip and bridge. Within RealSelf you should be able to find average prices within your area by looking at previous posts from other patients like yourself. Please be aware that cost, however, should not be the ultimate factor in your decision to choose a competent plastic surgeon who will be operating on your face.

Kristina Tansavatdi, MD

Rhinoplasty surgery

Kristina Tansavatdi, MD

Interested in rhinoplasty surgery?

Thanks for your question. Yes, I think you could get a nice looking nose after alterations to the bridge and tip to reduce the size of your nose on your face. You can find average prices and price ranges for rhinoplasty in Seattle here on RealSelf.com.

Good luck,

Dr. Shah

Interested in rhinoplasty surgery?

Good luck,

Dr. Shah

Excellent Rhinoplasty Candidate

Dear bepohica, I agree that you would be an excellent candidate for a rhinoplasty to refine your nose and help balance your profile and overall facial aesthetics. I would suggest since you are on realself that you find some surgeons who have many reviews and read the surgeons reviews. If a large portion of those reviews are regarding rhinoplasty surgery then likely the surgeon denotes a large portion of his/her practice to this speciality. Schedule some consultations with these experts. Many surgeons like myself will schedule phone consultations as well as email consultations for patients who would like to travel. During consultation I would highly suggest that you have digital imaging performed to show you the proposed changes to your nose taking into consideration your nasal anatomy and skin thickness. Then you can review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure natural looking rhinoplasty results and also see many noses similar to your own. I have included a link below of rhinoplasty before and after photographs for your review as well as a video above of a patient with a similar complaint. Prices will vary from surgeon to surgeon. I personally offer a special price for my realself patients which is listed on my public profile. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Excellent Rhinoplasty Candidate

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty?

Thanks for your question and photo. You basically would benefit from a more refined version of your already decent-looking nose. Your nose appears to be somewhat big in scale compared to the rest of your facial features and your tip just needs some refinement. Your bony bridge and it's base are wide so your nasal bones should be narrowed during the case. Seeking out a consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty would be your next step who could offer you a computer image of your nose to help you envision your end result. Fees for rhinoplasty including the fee for the surgeon, surgical facility, anesthesia, and post operative care will depend on the city and surgeon. With that said it's best to make an informed decision based on their experience and speciality in the field.

Rhinoplasty?

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Rhinoplasty works to improve the size, proportion and overall appearance of your nose. Changing the nose can completely change the look of the face because it is such a prominent feature. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to determine your candidacy. You can discuss price, which varies based on the involvement of the procedure, the surgeon and the local market.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty - cost

Thank you for your picture and question. However, the cost depends on exactly what needs to be performed. Without a consultation and determination of your procedure, it is impossible to provide you accurate number. The cost in San Francisco ranges from 3,000 - 10,000 depending on what is to be performed. 

You should seek a consultation with a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area to provide you the answers you are looking for.

Sincerely,

Dr. K 

Rhinoplasty - cost

Sincerely,

Dr. K 

Interested in rhinoplasty surgery?

From the single photo that you posted you appear to have excellent potential for change with rhinoplasty.  Meet with board certified plastic or facial surgeons to review options and photographs of other patients of the doctor's.  Once you find the surgeon who gives you the greatest sense of confidence you can move ahead and look forward to a natural looking improvement.  Please review the video above for additional information.  Regards,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Interested in rhinoplasty surgery?

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Interested in rhinoplasty surgery?

A full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about  being a good candidate for rhinoplasty due to the fact that the nose is a 3-dimensional structure. In addition,  it is important that the patient  as an idea about the specific changes they would like to obtain with a rhinoplasty procedure.  From the 1 limited photograph presented, the tip of the nose could be  refined and the bridge line narrowed.  The cost of the rhinoplasty in Seattle as directed related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in a formal operating room, time monitored by a physician anesthesiologist under general anesthesia, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the rhinoplasty surgery in addition to all of the post operative follow-up appointments for 1 year.  Follow-up appointments are just as important as the surgery itself, especially in patients with thick skin in the tip of the nose.  Digital computer imaging also be helpful to understand what can and cannot be accomplished with a rhinoplasty procedure.  A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish making all of the changes to the nose with all incisions placed on the inside of the nose.  Rhinoplasty is a very difficult endeavor, so choose your surgeon based on extensive experience producing consistent and   natural results.  For more information about closed rhinoplasty, many before and after examples, and our current Seattle rhinoplasty cost, please see the link and the video below

Interested in rhinoplasty surgery?