Inspira implant reviews: What do plastic surgeons REALLY think about their quality and look and feel?

Inspira implants

Thank you for your question.  I have been using Inspira implants almost exclusively since they first became available and I am very impressed with their properties.  They do not seem to be as prone to rippling as some of the other implants lines I have used, yet they are still quite soft.

Inspira Implants

In my opinion, Inspira implants are excellent round gel implants. Regarding feel, they have two levels of gel firmness, responsive and soft touch. The soft touch is slightly firmer and and is often used in situations such as revision, or when the implant needs to help shape the overlying breast due to an abnormal existing breast shape.
A primary benefit of the Inspira, is its higher percentage fill volume. This means that when compared to many other round gel implants, there is more gel filler within the implant shell. This is felt to promote better retention of implant shape and perhaps less palpable or visible implant rippling. My experience thus far has been extremely positive.

Mitchell Brown, MD