Does this incision look like it is healing properly? Silicone implants subpectoral under the the beast incision. (photo)

Silicone implants subpectoral under the the breast incision. 4 weeks ago

Does this incision look like it is healing properly? Silicone implants subpectoral under the the beast incision.

Thank you for your picture and question. At four weeks, I would expect the scar to have healed more but this likely means that you had some initial healing problems. However, it appears from the pictures that those issues have since resolved and the incision has gone on to heal. I would make sure you follow closely with your plastic surgeon and discuss with them options for post-op scar management. With time, the appearance will likely continue to improve. 

Not Pretty but coming along

It's not pretty but the healing is coming along OK and it doesn't look like there is a risk of separation. The incision seems quite long and there are scabs on each side, which means that some of the skin didn't survive. This is a little curious for a breast augmentation, which should have a thin pink scar and no scabbing at 1 month.

Is my incision healing?

Hi
All looks well in these photos. Please do not worry but do see your PS if things take a turn for the worse.Best wishes 

Gerard Lambe, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your question and picture.  Congratulations on your surgery!  It does appear that you have some slower than normal healing.  But I would anticipate that you will heal fine in the long term.  Make sure you keep in close contact with your surgeon.

Naveen Setty, MD

Incision Healing

Thank you for your photo and question. It appears you may have had some slight delayed healing more spitting sutures. This point however you appear to be healing well. I expect that your incision should heal uneventfully. If you have any further concerns, I recommend you have your plastic surgeon evaluate the incision.. Best regards.

Does this incision look like it is healing properly? Silicone implants subpectoral under the breast incision.

Thank you for your question. It appears as though you have some delayed healing, although it is closing and healing. 
If you are concerned please speak with your surgeon. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD