I work in a warehouse with dirt everywhere and I sweat, how much downtime would I require for Fraxel repair laser treatment?

Fraxel - Downtime

Thank you for your question. A consultation will be necessary to determine how many treatments you require. Typically after one treatment you should be able to go back to work after 2 weeks. However every patient heals differently so this amount of time may vary. Be sure to chose a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of Luck 

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

I suggest a formal consultation to determine how aggressive of a procedure you are looking for. that will determine the downtime anticipated.  Fraxel has very little downtime compared to a fully ablative co2 or erbium.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fraxel repair Requires 7 to 14 Days Downtime

Hi Basong,Fraxel repair leaves your skin open for the first 48 hours.  You must avoid "sweating" or working out for the first 5 days.  It would likely be best to give yourself about 8 to 10 days at least after Fraxel repair before going back to your workplace.  Make sure to choose your treating physician most carefully.  Good luck and be well.Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD
Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon