I have large amounts of freckles on my face I want to get rid of them, what are my options? (photos)

Around my cheek bone area there are large brown spots that never went away after pregnancy.

#PRP for Freckles and Melasma

Dear BigBananaBoat:In my experience, the most effective treatment for freckles and melasma is Microneedling with PRP. There are topicals, including hydroquinone, retinoids, glycolic acid, vitamin C, and kojic acid, that can very slowly improve them as well. Peels with multiple agents to reduce and redistribute pigment, such as the ViPeel, can be quite effective.The hitch is that keeping the melasma from recurring can be very tricky. You will need to apply a sunscreen that protects you from UVB, UVA, and visible light, such as a tinted sunscreen with Micronized zinc oxide, or it can return with just ten to 20 minutes of exposure to sunlight.