I need advice. What is a good treatment for my face after salicylic peel damage? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 3

Treatment options for acne

hi,we treat acne by complete approach on all parameters,which is your diet,lifestyle changes along with oral medications,topical creams and combination of different types of chemical peels

.You need to consult a cosmetic dermatologist who can guide you accordingly.

India Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 154 reviews

Chemical peels for the face in Santa Monica

Our office utilizes the Melapeel as an effective treatment for skin resurfacing with chemical peels. Melapeels are effective in improving skin complexion, tone, sebaceous content, and fine wrinkling.  Treatments are once monthly. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Acne And Peel Damage

This looks like you have active inflammatory cystic acne with pigmentation that needs to be treated.  I would put you on isotretinion and do a combination of light peels and clear and brilliant laser to help clean up the pigmentation, with lightening creams.  After the acne is gone which will take 5-6 months, then I would consider a resurfacing laser for scars.  But for now, you need the acne treated and you should see cosmetic dermatologist as soon as possible.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.