I had an eyelash transplant using my leg hairs through a special fue method a week ago and my eyelashes are falling out.

Doctor told me I can wash gently around eyes/at eyes I think starting day 8. I washed them a day earlier because of work and a few grafts have started to fall since day 7. Doctor told me the grafts should fall out after 2 weeks. Today when I washed eyes there was a graft that came loose with loose looking skin around it sort of like debri and I can see a little bit of pink on my eyelid where the graft was and it has like a little pore. Does this mean I lost the follicle or that it survived?

If you believe you lost a transplanted graft contact your doctor for a recheck.

If you believe you lost a transplanted graft contact your doctor for a recheck.  In general transplanted hairs shed weeks after surgery.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Follicle lost

You are probably describing a lost transplanted graft. If you are worried bout this, go speak with your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon