I had an eyelash transplant using leg hair and a graft is poking me. Is it growing inward?

What should I do? Should I pluck it out? It has really been irritating me to the point I can't close my eye all the way and sleep. I'm so sad I can't believe this is happening to me. It's a graft by the inner eyelid so it's small and it's poking me.

If you are having issues after surgery, with a hair growing in the wrong direction, you should contact your doctor.

If you are having issues after surgery, with a hair growing in the wrong direction,  you should contact your doctor.  It would be difficult to understand what is going on without an examination.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon