I am looking for a doctor that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. Who is the best doctor to go to for this?

Location is not a concern if I need to travel I will. Also I weight 198 I am 5'3 my goal weight is 160. I know that I need to loose before but how much would I need to loose before surgery to have me at my goal after surgery?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Thank you for your question. Based on your height and weight, your BMI is 35. I personally like patients to be between 22-30 BMI to get the best results with a BBL. A weight of 160lbs, places you about 29-30. Brazilian Butt Lift procedures are growing in popularity and you find that a lot of plastic and non-plastic surgeons are offering this procedure. You should see several board certified plastic surgeons experienced in advanced body sculpting techniques for an in person consultation/evaluation. See their pre and postop photos regarding BBL. You want to see long term results, not two weeks out with swelling in place. Good luck with your search.