I am 37 what can I do to keep my goose neck tight? (photos)

Hello I am still modeling and trying to look as young as possible . I did ultratherapy on my neck seven months ago but seen no change. What's my next best option? Botox in the neck or thermitight? I don't think I'm ready for a neck lift yet. Any feedback you can give me would be fantastic, thank you!

Botox vs ThermiTight for hanging neck cords

Some of my patients who have had loose neck muscle cords have benefited by ThermiTight, but not all. It is a down time procedure with swelling and bruising for some patients. Botox has been able to improve the angle of the neck in many, not all patients, by lifting the neck cords. Neither of these procedures produce as much tightening as a surgical neck lift, especially in those cases in which the muscle bands are very thick and heavy. Botox has to be repeated every several months but Themi Tight's effect may last more than two years in some patients. Unfortunately, all patients heal differently and there is no way of predicting who will get the best result.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon