Hair Transplant Scar Revision. Any suggestions? (photos)

In am interested in recommendations on getting these two scars corrected / revised. Tried SMP and not didn't care for the results.

In general if you are going to keep your head shaved, SMP is the best option for hair transplant scars.

In general if you are going to keep your head shaved, SMP is the best option for hair transplant scars.  There is no "perfect" solution.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Transplant Scar Repair

There are several methods to improve the visibility of a scar.  We recently documented one procedure that we used FUE to transplant hair into the scar.  By far this is the best method you can minimize the visibility of the donor scar.  You need to talk to a good hair transplant surgeon with plenty of experience in treating scalp scars and he/she will explain the best option you have.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scar Revisions

scars from the donor area could be revised surgically; however, the recurrence rate is very high in the best of hands. In my 25 years of practice, I offered free scar revision surgery to all of my strip harvested patients, so with Over 15,000 strip surgeries with my group, we did a great number of scar revisions. What I would recommend is scalp micropigmentation which works 100% of the time and it is not a surgical procedure, Of course, you must get a doctor who is experienced in this art, not a local tattooist. See web reference below
From your repost: If you tied Scalp Micropigmentation, the results were poor. The pictures do not show benefit.  Like any mechanic that fixes your car, there are good and bad mechanics. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scar revision of previous hair transplant donor scar

You can try FUE hair transplant combined SMP tattoo for better result. Another scar revision surgery and suture again is not recommended in your condition.

Kwan Jou Chu, MD
Taiwan Hair Restoration Surgeon