Hair transplant, forehead lowering? Long oval face. 19 y/o female (Photo)

Hi! I'm just starting to research what to do about my forehead/ long face. I am extremely self conscious about my face shape and the worst part is my large forehead combined with the fact that my hairline isn't very full. A hair transplant seems less invasive but do you think it would work for me? Also roughly how many grafts would it take? Thank you so much, Anna.

Hairline lowering

you can do a hair restoration procedure to change your hairline. you should have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can discuss your new hairline, as well as set reasonable expectations and have a plan. how many grafts depends on a few factors, and a good, in depth consultation will give you all of these answers. 

Chicago Physician

M-Pattern Hairline in Young Woman

Hairline lowering with hair transplantation is a good option for women born with high a hairline if procedure is is performed correctly. Choosing a surgeon with experience and artistic ability is most important in achieving the look you desire. The number of grafts will depend on where your hair line is placed.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline lowering

Hairline lowering using the Irregular Trichophytjc incision is faster, cheaprer and gives immediate results with one procedure and no change in hair texture. There is no visible scar and many patients go back to work in4 days. See a very experienced surgeon who does this technique and can show you pictures of the resultant hairline.

Hair transplant forehead lowering procedure

A hair transplant forehead lowering procedure is a good procedure (see below) for lowering the hairline. We did this on my wife and daughter-in-law with excellent results. We are performing about one of these each week. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant surgery is a good way to round out the hair line without scarring. It is best to consult many doctors if you ar

Hair transplant surgery is a good way to round out the hair line without scarring.  It is best to consult with many doctors if you are considering surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon