Is the G-Shot Safe?

Is the G-Shot a safe treatment to enhance sexual stimulation?

Yes, but the O-Shot is more effective

I've been doing the G-shot since 2007 with no complications. However, since performing the O-Shot my patients are reporting an even better sexual response.  Many will achieve never before attained vaginal orgasms and multiple orgasms. I have switched to the O-Shot.
Please see link below with details of the Orgasm Shot.

Denver Urogynecologist

G shots safe

but more challenging to see if they are effective.  Some sort of filler is infiltrated along the anterior vaginal wall in the vicinity of your 'g' spot and this makes it thicker/fuller which could translate into more sensations with intercourse.  No objective way to see if it really works though.

Curtis Wong, MD

The "G-Shot" is safe

Hello and thank you for your question.  The "G-shot" is a means of enhancing the region of the anterior vaginal wall (the G-spot) near the bladder neck, where nerve tissue seems to be more concentrated in some women.  This is done by enlarging the surface area with some type of "bulking agent," such as a dermal filler, for example.  The increased surface area and increased projection of this area into the vaginal canal allows it to receive more stimulation during sex, thereby leading to an enhanced experience for some women.  It is safe when properly performed, however, as with anything in medicine (or in life) there are some risks.  Infection is a rare, but possible complication, as is accidental injection into a vein or artery, which could cause complications resulting from blockage of the blood vessel.  These are extremely rare, such that the procedure is still considered "safe."

Is the G-Shot Safe

Safe? Yes. Effective? Not so much. The G-shot was originally done with collagen injections and is currently done with hyaluronic acid fillers (Juvederm, Restylane, etc) which last longer. These products are safe and widely used except for the rare patient who has an allergy or sensitivity to the preservatives they contain. It's hard to predict who will benefit from the procedure in advance.

Is the G shot safe"

yes and no. How's that for a political answer. The G shot uses a hyaluronic acid gel filler which, if injected badly, could cause problems.The O-shot is much safer as it is only using your own blood product and it is more difficult to do harm with this technique. It should still be done by someone with experience and training.

Rick Balharry, MD
Calgary Physician

Is the Gshot safe?

Yes, the Gshot appears to be safe and approximately 80% effective in increasing sexual enhancement in women. We have been completing the Gshot for over 8 years now and we have not seen any complications.Many women come back for subsequent injections as they do only last 4-6 months, however many women once they find their Gspot with the help of the Gshot,  and learn how to best stimulate it, don't need further injections.  As with any procedure risks are present and therefore it is very important to review and understand all risks prior to any procedure.

Dr Robert D Moore

Atlanta - Beverly Hills - Dubai

Robert D. Moore, DO
Atlanta Urogynecologist

G spot/ G shot/ O shot

Hello, the G spot amplification can be done with fillers, fat, collagen and PRP.  I have a had great results with the use of PRP treatment.   It is safe and will not cause any long term issues.  I usually tell women if they are thinking about it, it is worth trying it.

Safety of G-Shot

The G-Shot essentially attempts to enlarge a particularly sensitive area in the upper part of the vagina called the G-Spot. Many types of fillers have been used to do this, including collagen, fat, hyaluronic acid derivatives, and others. The procedure is indeed safe and is effective if a woman can feel her G-spot and knows exactly where her increased vaginal sensitivity is. If you can't do this, then this may not be the best procedure for you to enhance your sexual experience. Some other options could be radiofrequency treatments, which can increase the sensitivity of many of the nerves in the genital area to enhance your sexual sensitivity and your orgasms. 

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

The G Shot

The G shot is a safe way to improve sexual enjoyment. It is not for everyone. The most significant effect is on those who are able to have vaginal orgasms but are now having a harder time. 

John Baten, MD
Jackson OB/GYN