How can I fix my teeth/bite? Originally had an underbite from suspected underdeveloped upper and/or lower jaw. (photos)

I had an underbite and braces for many, many years. I had a face mask for awhile to move my upper jaw forward. my bottom molars are still ahead of my upper molars. my canines are way ahead compared to upper canines. My other issue is my bottom front teeth rub against the back of my upper front teeth which I'm afraid that could be bad in the long run right? I don't even know where to start. Should I get consults from orthodontists? Oral surgeons?? I think I have underdeveloped jaws for sure.

Jaw

Orthodontist tried to mask the skeletal problem by pushing the teeth and changing the angulations to fix your bite. You need to see an orthognathic surgeon first and come up with a plan. You will definetly require to have braces again to un-mask the skeletal issues.

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon