How would you fix my nose? (Nostril asymmetry, wide nasal tip, flat nose bridge) And cost range? (Photos)

I have uneven nostrils(from the birth), wide nasal tip and flat nose bridge. Would i probably go under nostril asymmetry&alarplasty&rhinoplasty to fix my nose? And my main question is whats the cost range? Answers like "cost depends on your surgeon" wont help. Tell me how much you would charge me.

Cost of a rhinoplasty

Cost of a rhinoplasty is directly related to the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, the amount of time it takes the surgeon to perform the procedure, and amount of time for an anesthesiologist to monitor the patient under anesthesia in the operating room. The nose is a three-dimensional structure, so A much better set of photographs and an in person examination are usually required to make a determination about final costs.  While the asymmetric nostrils can be made better, they will not be perfect. It's  important to have clear communications with your surgeon about what can be accomplished. Digital computer imaging would also be helpful. For more information and many examples of rhinoplasty including our current price list, please see the link and the video below 

Rhinoplasty for asymmetry

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for surgery, but an in person examination would be essential.  The cost is typically ~ $12,000

Sam Naficy, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty Goal

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD