FemiLift: Are there any side effects?
Doctor Answers 11
Side Effects from FemiLift?
I have not seen any side effects from the FemiLift procedure. However, older woman may take more treatments to notice the same degree of effects than those of a younger woman.
Side Effects Uncommon from FemiLift
The advantages are :
- Minimally invasive, virtually painless procedure
- Gentle treatment for controlled safety and accuracy
- Maximum precision with Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength and perfect pulse
- Fast and efficient delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
- No post treatment downtime
- Excellent patient satisfaction and long term success The Disadvantage of the FemiLift and MonaLisa is that is is only for vaginal treatment whereas the ThermiVa RF device can be used to shrink the labia minora as well and is more comfortable. These procedures cannot narrow the vaginal canal as much as a vaginoplasty surgery
Minimal Side Effect May Follow
Side effects with FemiLift are minimal: Mild discomfort, possible temporary vaginal discharge maybe for a day or two.
You might also like...
Is There Any Downtime With Femilift Treatments?
As women age, the collagen fibers in the vagina can weaken, causing it to lose its elasticity. Just like cosmetic procedures have been used for years to enhance facial features or restore a youthful glow, non-surgical vaginal tightening with FemiLift is used to improve the health of the vaginal tissue .
This loss of elasticity and overall tightness can cause many women to suffer from conditions such as vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, urinary incontinence, or vaginal laxity. These concerns can affect confidence, overall quality of life, and make it hard to engage in every day activates. Vaginal tightening with Femilift is a safe, fast and effective treatment that restores the vagina to its once youthful state.
Alma Lasers created FemiLift with a specialized laser probe that is inserted into the vagina by a trained doctor. The CO2 fractionated laser beams repair the tissue, allowing new collagen to be produced. No numbing or anesthesia is necessary. In fact, this treatment is more comfortable than having a pap smear for most patients!
Benefits of Vaginal Rejuvenation with FemiLift include:
- Pain-free, fast treatment
- No downtime
- Tightens vagina
- Increases lubrication
- Treats symptoms of mild to moderate urinary incontinence
- Boosts sexual satisfaction
- Treats frequent vaginal infections
- Reduces vaginal dryness
- Improves quality of life
- Improves confidence and self-esteem
Side effects are minimal, but some patients may experience a watery discharge or spotting for up to 48 hours’ post-treatment. In addition, most women return to their normal activities after the procedure, however intercourse should be avoided for 5 days. Results are noticeable after the first treatment, but 3-4 treatments, performed at 4-week intervals with a yearly touchup, are recommended for optimum results.
Side Effects from Femilift
Femilift is an FDA approved safe, noninvasive treatment for vaginal tightening, atrophy, and lubrication. Most of our patients have reported no side effects, a few have experienced a mild vaginal discharge for 1-2 days post treatment. Patients are able to resume their normal daily activities immediately after the procedure with essentially no down time.
FemiLift Side Effects
Restore a youthful vagina
Strengthens the ligaments around the bladder and urethra
Requires no downtime
Side effects are minimal and may include slight discharge for a couple days post procedure. I suggest consulting with a qualified provider for a full consultation.
FemiLift: Are there any side effects?
there is no side effect except some liquid or vaginal discharge for few days, which is the old tissue is being excerted.
You need to make sure the doctor who is doing it is familier to vaginal anatomy and laser safty.
Side effects with the procedure
A consult first with your physician should help answer these questions.