FemiLift: Is it safe?
Doctor Answers 11
The FemiLift is a safe procedure with no "down-time". The patient can immediately resume work and daily activities. It requires no anesthesia and has mild-zero discomfort.
Our patients are extremely happy with their procedure.
Best of luck
You might also like...
Safety of femilift
The advantages are :
- Minimally invasive, virtually painless procedure
- Gentle treatment for controlled safety and accuracy
- Maximum precision with Alma CO2 laser, the right wavelength and perfect pulse
- Fast and efficient delivery of fractionated laser energy split into micro pixels
- No post treatment downtime
- Excellent patient satisfaction and long term success The Disadvantage of the FemiLift and MonaLisa is that is is only for vaginal treatment whereas the ThermiVa RF device can be used to shrink the labia minora as well and is more comfortable. These procedures cannot narrow the vaginal canal as much as a vaginoplasty surgery
Safe and Non-Invasive
Is FemiLift Safe?
Low Risk, High Return
At our practice, we screen our patient to make sure that they are not at risk for infection. We also pre-treat our patients who have a history of the herpes virus, as any inflammation may cause an outbreak.
After performing the procedure on many patients, we have not seen any side effects, other than mild spotting for a day or two. And all of our patients have reported a very high level of satisfaction with the results from FemiLift, and this is clearly demonstrated by the positive patient reviews on this website.
S FemiLift a safe procedure?
The Answer to your question is a big YES.
FemiLift is a FDA approved Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation procedure , where a Fractionated CO2 Laser is being used to increase Collagen and Elastin in subcutaneous tissue of vagina. As result vagina feels tighter and more lubricated. This is an excellent procedure for patients with Atrophic Vagina, or ladies who leaks urine specially after giving birth or do not feel their partner as before.
The only Side effect you will notice post procedure is some mild vaginal discharge for few days, which is the sludge of the dead tissue. We do suggest nothing in the vagina for 3-5 days post procedure.
When you are having your procedure make sure you do not have monilia vaginits, nor have an IUD in place, nor you had mesh placed surgically in past.
Good luck and best of Health.
Restore a youthful vagina
Strengthens the ligaments around the bladder and urethra
Requires no downtime
I suggest consulting with a qualified provider for a full consultation.